Why are people so unkind.

Lately I have had a spell of bad karma come on to me. I deserved it. It was long overdue as I try to now only be a positive person. Sometimes that will be called into question but at least I try. I have noticed that society as a whole is so much more negative. It is down right depressing that people cannot see the forest through all the trees. I say this as I am in the upturn of what was a downward spiral of negative and emotional draining episode of my life. Looking back on it I realised that this was to test my character and resolve as an adult. I had gone through life riding the coat taols of other people. Getting through without having to worry about life.  Someone else was going to  handle that. Not this time.  I finally had to step up and well I got it done. Thats why I am on the upward part of this spiral. But back to the negatively based world I observed. Why don't people care about others any more? People just want to screw  around others for what? I read an open letter to Director Spike Lee about a designers woes in dealing with an agency to create a poster for his upcoming film. Then you look at the state of politics in this country and the negative way our country run. So I can see that the whole tone is negative but can I affect any change in that.....Nope. I can make positive outcomes on things that directly affect me and spread some cheer. Not because its coming to Christmas but because it needs to be done. So smile at a stranger. Make their day a little brighter and who knows Karma might reward you.

Comments

Popular Posts