Instead of when does it end, it is an awesome ride! Lets keep going.


October for me, is a busy month.

Crazy busy.

Busier than Christmas time.

So much so, I have hardly had time to scratch myself. You know what though, I love it! For so long I have plodded along in life just waiting for the tap on the shoulder or just settling for the status quo. The next week in my life I have two paid photo assignments, a trip into the centre of the state, a life changing talk and landscaping in the backyard to complete.

So tomorrow is the first of my photo assignments and it is shooting something new, shiny and BIG. The brief was to capture the regal-ness (Oh BTW I am a wordsmith too.) of the assignment. So I scouted it out today to see what, if, and how I can achieve it. It is going to be a hell of a lot of pressure but I am chomping at the bit to give it a go.

Then comes a life changing conversation on Tuesday. A positive outcome means my life will change forever and I have visualised only that outcome. There is no negativity going into this conversation because regardless of the result, I am moving forward in my life, only looking towards setting myself more goals and targets to be a better person. This will be in the mentally, physically, emotionally, professionally, and personally parts of my life. Going and actively pushing myself is part of my mindset now.
Actually, regardless of the outcome on Tuesday, I am going to be happy.

Wednesday will be a fantastic day for our family as a whole. We will be welcoming a new family member into our household. With the loss of my shadow and wingman, Hagrid, I felt we should replace him. I settled on a beautiful red Boxer. She is currently is in Far North NSW and I will be making the trek to pick her up and bring her home to a very excited little boy ( and a BIG boy in me).
I chose a Boxer for a couple of reasons. Firstly they are like a big pug. The breed are very loyal and protective of their owner's family and they are an active breed which means I will need to take her walking and do the cool things like play fetch and tug of war just to keep her active, which in turn means I will be more active. It will be interesting taking her out to the beach with both kids and wife in the car as she grows as it is already squishy with all the kids stuff in the car.

Thursday will be a day to liaise with the Photo assignment clients and chill around the house. Then Sunday back out on another photo assignment in the morning.

Considering that my "old" normal life consisted of work Friday-Monday, Tuesday lazy clean of the house, Wednesday was kids day were we would go as family and do kids stuff, Thursday was a hiking day filled with landscape photography. It is way busier but I for one am loving the new life and hopefully it will continue to evolve and be all I want it to be.
          

Comments

Popular Posts